You should take a Han River Cruise ticket and immerse yourself in the beautiful, colorful night view of Da Nang City on the poetic Han river. It is a great choice to explore the beauty of city’s nightlife when travelling to Da Nang.
Especially in Da Nang International Fireworks Festival occasion, taking the Cruise on Han river is a great option to enjoy fully The Fireworks Festival.
- You may be interested in: Best Da Nang Tours
If you are keen on Han River Cruise ticket, this article gives you some detailed information.
Han River Cruise Ticket Price
The price of Han River Cruise ticket is published by Da Nang Department of Tourism and Han River Manage Department: 150.000 VND/pax
Depend on each cruise’s policy, children under 1m or 1m3 will be considered free.
Let’s book Han River Cruise ticket with Da Nang Local Tours to make sure that you can book the ticket and get the priority service. Hotline: 0914.136.151
Taking a yacht will be a good chance to witness many gorgeous firework display:
+ Han River Cruise Ticket Price for Adult
- 1st floor: 700.000 vnd/pax
- 2nd floor: 900.000 vnd/pax
+ Han River Cruise Ticket Price for Children
- Under 1 year old (or under 1m) : free-children sit with parent
- From 1 to 7 years old (or under 1m3 ) : 50% adult price
- Over 7 years old (or over 1m3) = 100% adult price
What Is The Inclusion And Exclusion On The Ticket?
- Join Group Tour
- 45 minute to visit 5 well–known bridge of Da Nang
- Travel insurance
- Free mineral water
- Night–snack: Quang noodle or Beef noodle
- Personal expenses
Schedule Of Cruise On Han River
- Base on the schedule, the cruise will come and pick you up at Han River Port. You will have good time to enjoy this cruise tour on Han River.
- The boat will flow slowly so you will be able to admire all of 5 famous bridge in Da Nang city: Han Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Troi Bridge, Tran Thi Lys bridge.
- After that, you will come back at Han River Port. End of services!
Note: Schedule of Cruise on Han River can be changed due to the bad weather to ensure customer’safety.
Why Should You Join Cruise On Han River
You will have chance to admire 5 reputational bridges in Da Nang City, include:
+ Han Bridge: is known as a cable-stayed swing bridge in Da Nang. In the middle of the night, traffic is stopped from crossing the Han Bridge and it swings on its axis to allow shipping traffic to pass along the river. On Sunday, it swings at 23h pm on Sunday and other days at 1AM.
+ Thuan Phuoc Bridge: is the longest hammock bridge in Vietnam, it connects Tien Sa port and Son Tra peninsula area to Da Nang city.
+ Dragon Bridge: as a new symbol of Da Nang city with the image of a giant dragon. This bridge was recorded as the largest “steel dragon” in the world. Dragon Bridge will have fire and water spraying show around 9pm on Saturday and Sunday every week.
+ Tran Thi Ly Bridge: It is like a tilt tower with the height of 145m and 3-sided cradle system. All of this construction just looks like a sail to catch the wind.
+ Nguyen Van Troi: this is the first bridge in Da Nang city, this name was used to honor a historical hero.
=>> Read More: Rent a car in Da Nang